Here are several books that I have read or am in process of reading on parenting. Again, I will add reviews and quotes when possible:
General Parenting Material:
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Age of Opportunity by Paul Tripp
- Parenting in the Pew by Robbie Castleman
- Don’t Make Me Count to Three by Ginger Plowman
- The Young Peacemaker by Corlette Sande
- Treasuring God in Our Traditions by Noel Piper
- Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood edited by John Piper and Wayne Grudem *I have not finished this one yet, but it is a great resource.
- Girl Talk: Mother-Daughter Conversations on Biblical Womanhood by Carolyn Mahaney and Nicole Mahaney Whitacre
- All of the books I post under womanhood or femininity are applicable here, too!
- Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson
- Future Men by Douglas Wilson
- Manly Dominion by Mark Chanski *I have not read this one yet, but it was recommended to me for this purpose.